Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Another Reminder, Just In Case I Haven't Been Abundantly Clear on This Before ...

... I will NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVER vote for that fraudulent, flip-flopping piece of RINO shit, Mitt Romney.

If I knew for a fact that my vote would make the difference in Romney defeating Obama, I STILL wouldn't vote for that fraud. I'm not sure I can adequately express just how much I truly despise Mitt Romney, but the fact that I'd be willing to countenance the possible re-election of Obama than to sully myself by casting a vote for Romney comes pretty close to revealing the low esteem in which I hold him.


Previous Pro Ecclesia posts on this subject:
Romney to Criticize "Career Politicians" in Shot at Perry [UPDATED]

Romney's "Winning" Message to Voters? "I Worked With Ted Kennedy to Pass RomneyCare"

"Pro-Life" Fraud Romney Refuses to Sign Pro-Life Pledge

Romney: ‘‘I’m Also Unemployed’’

Paperback Romney vs. Hardback Romney

Just Another One of My Occasional Reminders ...

Mitt Romney: Pro-Choice? Who, Me?

Time for Yet Another Periodic Reminder to the GOP Power Brokers and Pundits ...

Is Mitt Romney the REAL WINNER of the Massachusetts Special Election?

Have I Mentioned Lately ...

Regarding Mitt Romney, My Sentiments Exactly

A Theory [UPDATED]

Why Does Kmiec Criticize McCain for Positions on Which He Gave Romney a Pass?

You Stay Classy, Mitt

The Anchoress: "Convince Me of the Merits of Mitt"

Romney's Free Ride On Abortion

Romney and the Florida GOP Debate

InsideCatholic: "Why Mitt Romney Is the Best Choice for Catholic Conservatives"

Sam Brownback Says Mitt Romney Needs to Address Abortion Change

Massachusetts Conservatives Back Brownback Over Romney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger