Tuesday, October 05, 2010

So, Joe, Will You Be Using Your Rosary Beads to Do That?

Vice-President (and unintentional court jester) Joe Biden is so lame that even his idle, chest-thumping threats are somewhat recycled.

If I hear one more Republican tell me about balancing the budget, I am going to strangle them.

sounds an awful lot like

The next Republican that tells me I'm not religious I'm going to shove my rosary beads down their throat.”

It does lead one to wonder whether Joe is contemplating using his rosary beads to strangle his opponents before shoving said beads down their throats.

It is the Month of the Rosary after all, and the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary is coming up on Thursday. I mean, Joe's actions in vanquishing his opponents via rosarian asphyxiation could recall an important historic and spiritual event: but rather than using the rosary of Our Blessed Lady to defeat Islamic invaders when all hope seemed lost, Joe could use the rosary to defeat the evil Republicans now that all hope for the Democrats in the 2010 elections seems lost.




Previous Pro Ecclesia posts on this subject:
Dawn Eden to Sen. Biden: "Keep Your Rosaries Off My Uvula!"

Biden: "I'm Going To Shove My Rosary Beads Down Their Throat"

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10/06/2010 7:58 AM, Blogger Rick said...

With Joe, that's not a big #$%*ing deal.

 
At 10/06/2010 11:18 AM, Blogger RobKPhD said...

Jay, are you sure he is an "unintentional" court jester?

 
At 10/06/2010 12:13 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

From HIS perspective, I'm sure Biden's clownish persona is completely unintentional.

Now, from Obama's perspective, on the other hand, it may be quite intentional to have a buffoon for a VP to make him look serious and cerebral by comparison.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger