Friday, February 26, 2010

Those Little-Known "Theologians" Who Teach Us the Most About God

In a guest spot at Creative Minority Report, Marcel Lejeune of Mary's Aggies writes on the theologians who have had the most influence on him:
... Now, for the top five. These are names you may not recognize, but they have taught me more about God than anybody else.

They are – Kyra, Dominic, Olivia, Anna, and Elise – in no particular order. They are, of course, my kids (yes, 4 of 5 are girls – blessed am I among women).

I can’t think of anyone else who has helped me learn more about God than these kids who range from 10 to 2 years in age. They are the most insightful little monkeys you ever met. I offer three examples...


[More]

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger