Friday, June 12, 2009

First Thoughts


I have been honored with an invitation to do some blogging at the First Things group blog, First Thoughts. I'm in good company, as our friends Steve Dillard, Chris Blosser, and Paul Zummo, as well as several other outstanding bloggers, are also participating in the effort.

In addition to First Thoughts and the outstanding On the Square (begun by the late Fr. Neuhaus), the folks over at First Things have expanded their blogging "empire" by adding to the fold such established blogs as The Anchoress, Spengler, Secondhand Smoke, Postmodern Conservative, and Icons & Curiosities.

I will, of course, continue to blog here at Pro Ecclesia at my usual once or twice per day clip that I have recently established. My blogging at First Thoughts will be much less frequent and less overtly political, as my most recent post over there indicates.

Please do take a look at what's going on at First Things and its new stable of blogs.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6/12/2009 1:55 PM, Blogger Zach said...

Congrats, Jay! Quite an honor and richly deserved!

 
At 6/12/2009 2:10 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Thanks, Zach!

 
At 6/14/2009 10:59 PM, Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

Congratulations!

 
At 6/15/2009 7:33 AM, Blogger Kyle Cupp said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger