Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pastor Rick Warren to Toss Softballs to Obama?

Deal Hudson reports at InsideCatholic:
After I published my Window about the August 16 event hosted by Rick Warren with Obama and McCain, I got an interesting phone call. I was told that Warren is under "tremendous pressure" not to put Obama on the hot seat about abortion and marriage.

In other words, there isn't a "chance," I was told, Warren will raise those issues in a way that could make Obama squirm.


[More]

Previous Pro Ecclesia posts on this subject:
Deal Hudson on "McCain's Opportunity, Obama's Challenge"

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7/29/2008 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The is the seeker mindset.

 
At 7/29/2008 12:50 PM, Blogger Tito Edwards said...

Sounds like some priests I know.

 
At 7/29/2008 9:47 PM, Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

This is very much what I was expecting from Warren.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger