Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Brownback the Baptist in Catholic Clothing"

Someone just found my blog via a Google search of the above phrase.

I suppose should one want to question the authenticity of my conversion that the sentiment could be applicable to me, as well, since I am formerly a Southern Baptist who entered the Catholic Church almost 3 years ago.

Of course, I'm not running for President, so someone is unlikely to do a Google search on "Jay Anderson the Baptist in Catholic Clothing".


UPDATE
You might recall that a while back I predicted that one line of attack by liberal Catholics against Brownback would be to call into question the authenticity of his conversion.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3/28/2007 9:18 AM, Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

Just guessing here, but wouldn't the same people who complain about Brownback's putative Baptist identity also be accusing others of refusing to vote for Romney because he's a Mormon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger