Thursday, February 22, 2007

Michael Jackson 'to Convert to Islam'


Who didn't see this coming?
Michael Jackson could soon convert to Islam, according to his brother Jermaine.

Michael Jackson is thought to be in Bahrain at the moment
The fallen pop star, who was acquitted of child abuse charges two years ago, has been reading Islamic books and developed an interest in the faith, his brother claims.

Jermaine, 52, became a Muslim in 1989 and said he thought it "most probable" that Michael, 48, would follow him.

"When I came back from Mecca I got him a lot of books and he asked me lots of things about my religion and I told him that it's peaceful and beautiful," he told The Muslim News, a monthly British Muslim newspaper.

"He read everything and he was proud of me that I found something that would give me inner strength and peace.

"I think it is most probable that Michael will convert to Islam."


[More]
He should fit right in [WARNING: Graphic photo].

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2/22/2007 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

horrific !

 
At 2/22/2007 9:13 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

You're right, it IS horrific. That photo of the mullah and the little boy was more than I could stomach, so I've removed it.

Sorry I even posted it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger