Friday, January 26, 2007

Well Met

Mrs. Darwin has (sorta) tagged me with a meme that I'm not about to touch. Instead, I'll take the politically correct way out:
Who are the five Catholic (or Christian) bloggers whom you would most like to meet in person, but have not (yet)?
I'm not going to name a top 5 of bloggers I'd like to meet, because I would like to meet ALL of the bloggers on my blogroll*.

There. Was that politically correct enough?

Hey, here's an idea for a meme:
Name the Catholic (or Christian) bloggers that you have personally met.
I've named the ones I've met below. Everyone who reads this can consider themselves tagged.



* I've already met Rich Leonardi, Joanna Bogle, Fr. Dwight Longenecker, Boethius, and Fr. David Nuss, which isn't to say that I wouldn't want to see them all again.

And I'm not sure, but I think I spoke with
Fr. Tim Finigan during my pilgrimage to Walsingham in September 2005. A priest commented favorably on my Cardinal Ratzinger Fan Club t-shirt that I was wearing, and said he had a pro-Ratzinger bumper sticker on his car. I could swear he looked like Fr. Finigan. Just in case that wasn't him, I'll leave him in the list of the bloggers I'd still most like to meet.


UPDATE (27 January)
Fr. Finigan has written in to confirm that it WAS he that I met that day in Walsingham. Cool.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1/26/2007 9:29 PM, Blogger Sir Galen of Bristol said...

I haven't met any other Catholic bloggers. But I hope to.

 
At 1/27/2007 7:29 PM, Blogger FatherTF said...

Hehe. That was me in Walsingham. The bumper sticker has worn off but I still have the beer stein!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger