Friday, June 23, 2006

Cannonball Looking for Someone to Light Her Fire

Carolina Cannonball at The Crescat is looking for a good Catholic man:
Cannonball Looking for Someone to Light Her Fire:

Find me a single Catholic man 30-45.

I KNOW someone who reads this has to have a brother, cousin, friend, co-worker, sixth cousin twiced removed on their wife's side... Not every man in my age group is married. I know this, I have to beleive this.

Spread the word... post this on your blog "Find the Cannonball a Man". You can start pouring in your offers to solekat205 at yahoo dot com [as well as any questions you may have for me].

After being [secularly] divorced [receiving appropriate annulment] for 2 years this month, I decided [with counsel from my priest] that I was ready to start dating again [I am free to marry with in the catholic church and my status is "single"] & I am imploring everyone's help.

Look at me, look how cute I am (I am the one not wearing a miter). Look how pious and devout I am standing there next to our Bishop... so obediant & faithful.

Funny, smart, orthodox , good husekeeper, lousy cook, and I love monthy python movies and sports. I am the whole package. Who wouldn't want me as their loving loyal wife?
She's definitely a cutey. Come on all you single fellas at St. Blog's! Drop a line to our little cannonball of fire.

3 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger M. Alexander said...

This is a joke right?

She's divorced and you know what that means- nothing. She is still married.

 
At 6/25/2006 12:22 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

"She is still married."

And you know this how? Was her first marriage valid within the eyes of the Church?

By the way, I'm divorced and remarried. Now, you tell me: Am I still married to my first wife?

 
At 6/26/2006 7:54 AM, Blogger The Crescat said...

Jay, Ms. Alexander has already made the rounds to my blog to condemn me as well.

I simple email to me & I could have answered all her questions.

No- my 1st "marriage" was not valid... apparently not even legal. I am free to marry within the Church.

Ms. Alexander has started a one women Cannonball trashing compaign... YEE - HAW! Carolina Style!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger