Thursday, May 25, 2006

Angelic



I'm posting this because, after posts in both March and April, I've gone almost the entire month of May without mentioning the lovely and talented Miss Adriana Lima (although I did allude to her in this post).

However, I'm sure someone will find something objectionable about this completely innocuous photo of Miss Lima, who is obviously shown preparing to take part in her parish's annual Nativity play.

(Actually, the real story is here. And here.)


Previous Pro Ecclesia posts on this subject:
Purity Becomes Her

Welcome to Ribaldry & Risibility

Supermodel (NOT Miss Lima) Arrested for Allegedly Hitting Flight Attendant

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 9:42 AM, Blogger mrsdarwin said...

I always enjoy your sense of humor, Jay. I'll bet that Navity pageant played to a packed house...

 
At 5/26/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Thanks, Mrs. D.

Most people don't get my sense of humor (including, quite often, Sarah). I think it's a little too dry for most folks.
;)

 
At 5/26/2006 11:02 PM, Blogger Kevin Whiteman said...

HEY... I GOTTA COMPLAINT!!!

Only ONE pic?!

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

 
At 5/26/2006 11:57 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Caveman,

Check out the 3rd link in the post (the one that says "And here.")

There are some nice photos there - I'm partial to the 3rd one down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger