Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"Are You Better Off This Holiday?," Democrats Ask

From Cybercast News Service:
(CNSNews.com) - In a year-end effort to raise funds -- as well as enthusiasm for the Democratic Party - House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is urging fellow Democrats to "look back" over the past year and consider how Republicans have messed things up.
My Comments:
"Are You Better Off This Holiday [sic]?," Democrats Ask.

Why yes, actually. I am. And it has nothing to do with the economy or who is or isn't in political power.

I place my faith and confidence not in men or governments, but in the Word made Flesh. His Grace is sufficient for me.

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2005 10:05 AM, Blogger The Unseen One said...

Yes, but not financially. That has nothing to do with Bush or the economy. My wife no longer works, and I don't work a second job. So, as a trade off, I have more time for myself and I get to come home to a meal and a clean house.

I think that question is going to backfire on them, with exception to many of their own constituents who define their lives by their many self-induced crisis (my mom being one of them).

 
At 12/07/2005 4:36 PM, Blogger Fidei Defensor said...

Great post and so true, something the secular left will never realize.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger