Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanks For Your Prayers

A couple of months ago, I posted about my sister-in-law's being diagnosed with colon cancer. At that time, I requested your prayers for this young mother of 3 small children. Many of you expressed your support, and at least one friend posted a request for prayers at his blog. There may have been others as well. Thank you all.

Today, my mother sent out the following news in an email that went to probably everyone she knows (I actually got the news from her on Thanksgiving):
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Jeff called Thanksgiving morning to tell us that the doctor could not see anything left of Jennifer's tumor. To God be the glory. We are so blessed and thrilled. She will have to undergo another colonoscopy on the 6th of December. The doctors are covering all the bases. Jeff mentioned the possibility of surgery after Christmas, but I do not know, at this time, if the procedure is set in stone and what exactly will be done. I will let you know when I get the information so you can pray specifically. Please continue to lift them up. We are so grateful for your fervent prayers and support. Thank you so much.
(emphasis added)

Once again, thanks to all those who remembered my sister-in-law in their prayers. Please continue to pray for her that the doctors will find no cancer cells when they perform a colonoscopy next week.

2 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 4:06 PM, Blogger Jean Heimann said...

Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing the good news.
The prayers will continue.

God bless you,
Jean

 
At 11/28/2005 5:00 PM, Blogger Rick Lugari said...

Great news! Prayer work and they will be continued.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger