Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy Anniversary, Sarah

My wife, Sarah, and I were married 4 years ago today - just 4 days after the horrific events of September 11. That week was, literally, the best of times and the worst of times.

Our honeymoon - we being lucky enough to still catch a flight out of the country, albeit a day later than originally scheduled - was in Scotland. And now today, 4 years later, we are departing once again for the British Isles - this time to England. This trip, however, is not going to be as enjoyable as the honeymoon, what with 2 toddlers in tow.

Nevertheless, those 2 children (and the 1 on the way) are what our life together is all about. So I want to take this opportunity to wish a happy anniversary to my Sarah - the love of my life.

4 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary.

 
At 9/15/2005 8:04 AM, Blogger Rick Lugari said...

Happy Anniversary, Sarah and Jay.

God bless you.

 
At 9/17/2005 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay, Congratulations to you and Sarah. I wish you and your lovely family the very best.

Please consider, for your children's sake, avoiding gratuitously nasty items on your weblog -- such as the Teddy Swimmer theme, and "Plugs." They will be associated forever with your name in Search caches. If your children grow up with the Christ-like virtues that we both admire, I do not think such writings will make them proud of their dad. A little self-restraint would be a better example to set.

 
At 10/03/2005 9:02 AM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

David,

I appreciate your comments. However, when it comes to egomaniacal pompous windbags like Teddy and Joe - who take a backseat to no one when it comes to mean-spirited demagoguery - I will continue to point out that the egos of these men are completely out of proportion to their physical as well as intellectual stature.

I may not be much to look at, but then I'm not rushing to stick my face in front of a TV camera at every opportunity, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger