Monday, August 29, 2005

New Masthead Image: "More Family Portrait"

You may have noticed that I have updated my masthead by including an image of St. Thomas More and his family painted by Hans Holbein. I found this portrait at the Center for Thomas More Studies website.

I have included this portrait not only to add a little color to this blog, but also because, given St. Thomas More's devotion to his Church, his family, and his civic responsibilities, I think it particularly appropriate for a blog titled Pro Ecclesia * Pro Familia * Pro Civitate.

2 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it.

 
At 12/26/2005 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

appropriate selection of Holbein collective portrait for a blog such as yours.

Keep it up!

Kevin from Panama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger