Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Out of Town for a Few Days

I'll be out of town for a few days, returning late Saturday night/early Sunday morning. My high school's basketball team has made it to the Texas state basketball tournament in Austin, and my best friend - who obviously has more money and frequent flier miles at his disposal than I do - has graciously purchased a ticket for me to fly down to Austin for the games.

I hope to be back posting on Sunday afternoon. Here are a few topics I'm thinking about:
  • The "Massadventures" of the Anderson Toddlers (Get it? Massadventures? Misadventures? ... Whatever). Anyway, those of you familiar with Amy Welborn's blog may know that for the past few weeks I've been relating tales over there of my toddlers' disruptive behavior during Mass.
  • Sen. Rick Santorum and his prospects for reelection in 2006. Not looking too good if you ask me.
  • Some more stuff (I just haven't thought of what yet).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3/14/2005 2:34 PM, Blogger Pro Ecclesia said...

Congratulations on the new baby.

I know what you mean about having time to blog. I've been back in town for a couple of days now, and still haven't touched mine (yet, I somehow have found time to post over at Amy's ... hmmmm).

I was really looking forward to the toddler thread, but I have to say that it was nice to have one Mass where mommy and daddy could focus on what's happening at the front as opposed to what's happening in our pew. I'm sure the kids will make up for it next Sunday! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit counter for blogger